I'm sharing an exciting opportunity we've created at Clark State to help create, improve, and assess relationships between students, staff, and faculty. Please share this liberally in any of your professional networks.
Student Systems Coordinator
Wages: full-time, $20/hour (approx. 2080 hours per year)
This position is responsible for maintaining and developing communication management in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, Slate, using User Experience Design (UX Design) while collaborating with all student affairs. In addition to maintain the CRM, this position is responsible for compiling data for Student Affairs to assist with student recruitment, retention, and completion. The position will assist with the onboarding survey for students and distribute the results to the appropriate departments for assistance.
Keywords: customer relationship management, user experience design, retention, assessment, continuous improvement, intervention, technology
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree required, Master's preferred in Psychology (with significant research methodology), Management Information Systems, Statistics or related.
* Experience with higher education software applications preferred
* 3-5 years of experience analyzing data and/or creating assessment plans preferred
* Experience working with a communication management system preferred
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Knowledge of computer applications, preferably related to data and communication
* Excellent analytical ability to strategically discuss data
* Ability to effectively communicate and present information to individuals and groups
* Experience with Microsoft Office suite including intermediate to mastery skills with Excel
* Ability to work in a self-motivated, fast paced environment that requires the ability to prioritize projects
* Analytical and critical thinking skills